- The Carbon TrustReplacement of all lighting with modern LED units with no upfront costs
- SaveLow cost and energy efficient lighting with savings between 50% and 90%
- Assurance5 Year Warranty
- EnvironmentReduced organisational carbon footprint (support towards ISO14001 certification)
Are you looking to reduce costs within your organisation?
Utility costs seem to be higher than ever with the average electricity bill for UK business approaching £2,600 per annum.
Inverteck are currently offering a solution to excessive electricity costs via The Carbon Trust financed lighting schemes.
The solution encompasses the replacement of all lighting with modern LED units with NO UPFRONT COSTS, and in some cases a 30% grant (maximum £10,000) towards the overall cost.
The solution provides:
- Improved quality, low cost and energy efficient lighting with savings between 50% and 90%.
- Low maintenance
- 5 Year Warranty
- Reduced organisational carbon footprint (support towards ISO14001 certification)
The scheme offers an affordable method of improving your lighting solutions via a low-cost finance option, payable over a five year period. Electricity savings will outweigh the cost of the monthly payment resulting in cash in the bank. Alternatively, there is the opportunity to cover installation costs without the need to take advantage of the finance option.
In addition, LED lighting is soon to become a legislative requirement.
The main question; Is it too good to be true?
The answer; No.
Those who have taken the opportunity (i.e. Audi, Toyota, NHS, Rentokill and many others) to renovate their existing lighting equipment seen immediate improvements in electricity and maintenance costs.