Here To Help
- We've Got You CoveredMaintenance and repairs, installation of new electrical equipment, alarm systems, kitchen installations, new fuse boards, boiler components, smoke detectors, aerial installation...
- No Obligation QuotationFree home visit to discuss your requirements and give you a written quotation
- 24/7 CoverAn emergency call out service no matter the time of day
We are NICEIC approved contractors as well as being a Which Trusted Trader.
We want to provide you with the very best service.
We promise to;
- Turn up when we say we will
- Only undertake work that we are competent to do
- Provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost before any commiment is made
- Discuss all options available to you to help provide you with the best solution
- Endeavour to stick to the timeline and costs agreed by both parties
- Provide an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement
- Be open and approachable should you have any queries
- Assign to you a project manager who you can call should you have any questions or concerns
- Treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along
Inverteck Ltd are fully qualified to carry out all electrical works required in domestic premises and are fully Part P compliant. The work we do in your home will always comply with up to date regulations.
As well as being an unpleasant and possibly expensive experience, using rogue tradesmen can affect your home insurance.
We have £5million public liability insurance.
Our experience in this field comes from years of electrical work in varying properties and many challenging new build developments for either private home owners, or on behalf of builders.
We also specialise in cost saving solutions relating to your energy bills.
Prices for domestic works can be obtained by a free no obligation home visit conducted by one of our management team who can see first-hand the extent of works required. We can then provide a formal written quotation which will be tailored to your needs. However, on occasion some small works in the home can be quoted for as an approximate value over the phone. You can call Our office during the hours of 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Inverteck Ltd are ambitious and enjoy challenges where we push the boundaries of design. We will do our utmost with design advice to accomodate additions or alterations to your property.
We also install lighting, power, heating and security systems which can be monitored and controlled by your mobile phone from anywhere in the world.
With our extensive knowledge and expereince in the industry we are confident working with water damage and leaks, smoke damage and fires, rest assured we can solve any problem asked of us.
Our services include:
- Electrical installation and maintenance
- Repairs to faults and breakdowns
- Telephone and data points
- Security alarm system installation and maintenance
- CCTV installation
- Kitchen electrical installations
- New consumer units
- Boiler components and repair
- Smoke detectors
- Satellite and aerial installation
- Testing and condition reports
Inverteck Ltd provide an emergency callout service for any domestic or commercial electrical emergency.